dilluns, 6 de juny del 2011

TV Advertisement!!

Those who have been following me on the last days know that lately I've been writing some weirds sentences on my fb and my twitter like "wish me good luck", "waiting for an important call" and finally a "YES, I DID IT!"
Thanks for all your support even without knowing what was I talking about. Now I can start telling you what was everything about and how everything happened.
I just got chosen to appear in an advert for TV for a very important car brand. I'm sure this is gonna be one of the "biggest" things that will ever happen in my life, you know, something that when you grow up you keep explaining to your grandsons ;) 
But today has been a pretty long day for me, with a double training session, the first one on the water and the second one in the Q-Wellness (my gym), and right now I am completely knackered, so if you wanna know which brand is it I'll explain the full story tomorrow!! 
Good night people!

Me on the first casting!!


Los que me habéis estado siguiendo estos últimos días ya sabéis que últimamente he estado escribiendo frases un poco raras en mi fb y mi twitter como "deseadme buena suerte", "esperando una llamada importante..." y finalmente la "Síiiiiii, lo conseguí!!!!". Muchas gracias por vuestro soporte incondicional incluso sin saber de que se trataba. Ahora ya os puedo empezar a contar cosas, de qué iba el tema y de cómo sucedió todo ;)
Me han elegido para salir en un anuncio de televisión para una marca muy importante de coches. Estoy segura que esto será una de las cosas "más grandes" que me pasarán en la vida, ya sabéis, ese tipo de cosas que cuando te haces mayor no dejas de contar a tus nietos ;)
Pero hoy ha sido un día muy largo para mi, con doble sesión de entrenamiento, la primera en el agua y la segunda en el Q-Wellnes (mi gimnasio); y ahora mismo estoy super hecha polvo. 
Así que si queréis saber qué marca de coche es mañana os contaré toda la historia entera!! Buenas noches!!