dimecres, 15 de juny del 2011

Ford project: Day 1

Josep, the Taxi driver 

Finally the DAY has arrived. A taxi picked me up this morning and drove me to El Prat Airport in Barcelona. The taxi driver was a super friendly man. It is sooo nice to travel without a huge boardbag from time to time!! The best thing: I didn't have to argue in the check-in because of y luggage ;)

Checking my mails before boarding

This is all super exciting; I only had the flight number this morning and then Fiona, she's helping me with all the logistic thing, told me there would be someone waiting for me at the airport.
So there was the taxi driver with a paper and my name on it. He drove me to the hotel. Here I met all the crew, a really nice team! I'm super glad to be part of it. They really made me feel as one more of the family ;)
On my way to Paris

Before dinner a stylist came to my room and we tried a lot of different clothes according to the look they wanted, always similar to my style. It was like being in "Pretty Woman".
And I finally met Mathias from Berlin. He is the other "chosen" one ;) Tomorrow I'll give you his blog so you can also follow him. 

Second taxi of the day


We went all to have dinner in a very nice restaurant and now I'm just back in my room finishing uploading my blog and ready for a new day.
I'm also trying to make a short video of each day for those "lazy ones" ;) watching a video may be easier than reading a blog, eh?! 
Bonne nuit! 
A bit of Paris


Finalmente llegó EL DÍA. Un taxi me recogió esta mañana y me llevó hasta el aeropuerto de el Prat en Barcelona. El taxista era muy simpático y hasta nos hicimos una foto al despedirnos. Es fantástico viajar sin un mega boarbag arrastrando por todo el mundo ;)
Esto es todo super emocionante; Sólo tenía el número de vuelo esta mañana que me dió Fiona, ella es la persona encargada de la logística y me está ayudando muchísimo en todo. Me comentó que alguien estaría esperándome en el aeropuerto con un cartelito y así fue. En el hotel estaba el resto del equipo, todos super amables y muy atentos. Me han hecho sentir en seguida como parte de la família.

Pretty Woman¿?


Antes de ir a cenar estuve con un par de estilistas probando la ropa que llevaré durante el anuncio.  Pretty woman total! Quieren que vaya muy según mi estilo y que me sienta muy cómoda durante el rodaje.
Y finalmente conocí también a Mathias de Berlin, el chico que rueda también el anuncio con Ford. Mañana os pasaré su blog para que también lo podais seguir ;)

Metting the rest of the team and working a bit

Finalmente nos fuimos todos a cenar a un restaurante super bonito y ahora ya estoy de vuelta a mi habitación, terminando de actualizar el blog y con ganas de ver que me espera mañana!
Seguramente haré un pequeño video donde cuento lo mismo que escribo, pero dedicado a todos los que os da palo leer ;)
Bonne nuit! 


For all those lazy readers, just check the video:




2 comentaris:

Roger ha dit...

Núria, be carefull when you record at airports. If the police saw you they could probably take your camcoder.

PD: per cert, això que fas servir per grabar és una flip d'aquestes?

Núria Gomà ha dit...

Seriously?? I didn't know about that... thanks for the advice!

La càmara és una GoPro, la faig servir per fer kite també!