dimarts, 7 de juny del 2011

Chica Ford!! Casting #1 and #2


Well, I guess it is not a secret anymore that the brand which I will appear on TV for is FORD!!!
The whole story started like 2 weeks ago when my good friend and also photographer Mai Llinares send me an email about a casting in Barcelona, in Casting & Co. Apparently they were looking for normal people, no need to be an actor, an athletic girl but not too much, and able to drive properly ;)

I never thought about going to castings before; well, maybe when I was a teenager, but never since then. My friend insisted on going so I decide to give it a try and see how this "world" works. It was quite as I had always imagined, long queues and a lot of people. I have to confess that on that day I wore all my favourite "jewelry" that I just wear in special occasions (my SkullCandy necklace,  my Yourmood ring, nice bracelets, and even earrings...) and when the people of the casting saw me with all that, they made me take everything off straightway!! hahah; what a success, eh? I understood then that "I" should be the center of the attention, not my "jewelry".



A few days after, while on my kite trip to Galicia, I got an email from Silvia, the girl of the casting that I should go back on Monday for the "call back" (like a 2nd casting). I told her I was in Galicia and that was really difficult I could get back to Barcelona by the time they wanted me to be there, so finally we decided to do the casting on skype!!!
So that was the "waiting for an important call" on my FB and Twitter ;) I felt quite comfortable talking that day, I guess because I'm so used to talk using skype when I am abroad that it was like talking to a friend ;) The thing I was worried about was that I was not really ready for a second casting right there in Galicia, so my worries were about my look, specially my hair (didn't even had a hairdryer there!!), no make up, nothing!!
Guess what??? I went ahead!!! There were only 3 girls left in all Europe now!!

More about how I was chosen...tomorrow ;)

Calle Bismarck, 3


Bueno, ahora ya puedo hacer público la marca de coche por la que voy a salir por la tele en un anuncio a nivel europeo, es FORD!
Todo empezó hace unas dos semanas atrás, cuando mi amiga y fotógrafa Mai Llinares me envió un mail dónde pedían a chicas normales, un poco atléticas y que le gustara conducir, pero sin necesidad de ser actrices, para un casting en Barcelona, en Casting&Co, para un anuncio de una importante marca de coches.
Nunca me había planteado entrar en el mundo de la publicidad, o al menos no desde mi adolescencia, pero mi amiga insistió y pensé que no perdia nada y además tenía curiosidad para ver como era este "mundillo". 
Tengo que confesar que me puse mis mejores complementos para la ocasión y resulta que al verme me lo hicieron quitar todo (colgante, reloj, anillo, etc). Luego entendí que el centro de atención debía ser yo y no mis complementos ;)
Unos días después, durante mi viaje a Galícia, recibí un mail de Silvia (del càsting) dónde me decía que había sido seleccionada para el "call back" que es que quieren volver a ver a unos cuantos. Yo le dije que me era imposible ya que estaba en Galícia, y al final pudimos arreglarlo haciendo un segundo cásting con el director del anuncio a través de skype!!
Esa fue la "llamada importante" que estava esperando según mi FB y mi Twitter, jeje. La verdad es que me sentí bastante cómoda hablando por skype, será por las largas conferencias que siempre tengo con mi família y amigos cuando estoy fuera de viaje?
Mi preocupación de verdad era las pintas que llevaba. En ningún momento esperaba haber pasado el 1er càsting y me preocupaba mis pelos (no tenía ni secador), y mi imagen en general (tampoco tenía maquillaje) ni ropa para arreglarme un poco!! ;)
Y adivinad que?? seguí adelante en la selección!! Ya sólo quedábamos 3 chicas en toda europa!!


Mañana os sigo contando la história!!

1 comentari:

Anònim ha dit...

To drive "properly" you want to buckle up before you actually start the engine and stay buckled up until you turn the engine off. Not what you are doing.