dijous, 16 de juny del 2011

Road Trip to Belgium




Bus road trip


Today has been basically a road trip day. We’ve changed our location from Paris to Belgium. We’ve been in the bus all day, chilling a bit, watched a couple of movies, there was also time for a nap, but I have to confess I’m impressed about how everybody was working hard all the time, even we didn’t have internet connection. It was a good opportunity for me to know the team a little bit better.
Bye bye Paris

The more I get involved in this project the more excited I am!! I still don’t have many details about how is it gonna be ‘cos they want me to be really natural and truly surprised, but they told me I’m gonna fly in an helicopter with the best professional pilot ever!!! Yeah!!!! I think about it and I can feel butterflies in my stomach!!! Can’t wait for it!!
working bus

Hoy ha sido basicamente un día sólo de viaje. Hemos viajado de Paris a Bélgica . Todo el día en el bus, de relax, mirando alguna película y alguna siesta también. Pero la verdad es que me ha impresionado mucho el grupo de profesionales con los que viajo. En las 6 horas no han dejado de trabajar en sus ordenadores, llamadas telefónicas, etc, igual que si estuvieramos en la oficina! El viaje ha sido perfecto para conocer un poco más a todo el equipo.
we made it!

Como más me cuentan del proyecto más ganas tengo de que empiece la acción, creo que será espectacular!! No me dan muchos detalles porque quieren que todo sea natural y espontaneo. Incluso me han dicho que han contractado al mejor piloto de helicópteros que existe!! Cada vez que pienso en ello siento cosquillas en el estómago!! Que nervios!!

what is better than a golf cart? 5 golf carts!!


our hotel





My room for the next few day: lake views


so cute!

My favourites