dissabte, 18 de juny del 2011

Helicopter day!!!

Me and the yellow helicopter ;)

Today has been simply incredible. I've just crossed out another thing on my "things I want to do once in my life" list. Fly on an helicopter!! We had two really good pilots working with us. They've been in many movies, they have great experience and they're great professionals.

YES, it is a Ford Mustang!!

Thanks FORD for bring me here and allow me to live such a great experience.
Tomorrow's gonna be a really busy day for me driving all day long in the high speed track and testing the two latest technologies in the S-Max car, the Blind Spot Information System and the Lane Departure Warning.


Enjoy the pictures and video!!

Hoy ha sido simplemente increíble. He tachado otra cosa de mi lista de  "cosas que quiero hacer una vez en mi vida". Volar en un helicóptero! Teníamos dos pilotos muy buenos  trabajando con nosotros. Han estado en muchas películas como Black hawk derribado; grandes profesionales.
With my new hero


Gracias FORD por traerme aquí y poder vivir esta gran experiencia.
Mañana va a ser un día muy ocupado para mí conduciendo todo el día en el circuito de alta velocidad, pruebando las dos últimas tecnologías en el coche S-Max, elSistema de Información de Punto Ciego y el Aviso de cambio de carrirl seguro.

Disfrutad de las fotos y el video!