dimecres, 4 d’abril del 2012

Wanna WIN this OZONE PUMP and much more??? Quieres ganar este HINCHADOR OZONE y mas regalos??

Hi everybody!

I know we are  crossing some hard times with this global crisis that seems to affect everybody. That's why I'm extra thankful for the effort my Sponsors are doing to keep supporting me. 
I also appreciate the support of all my friends and followers, that's why I've decided that  I wanna share some of the great products my sponsors supplies me with, with all YOU! (Ozone, Mystic, SkullCandy, Oakley,  QWellness, Brunotti, Yourmood, Charko, O'neill, Buff, etc...)



Once a moth I will publish in my blog with an easy question about my results in competition, my gear, etc and I will raffle a present in between those who got the right answer (no matter where in the planet you live!).
You just need to write the answer in any of the social networks (FB, Twitter, Blog) or send me an email to nuriakite@gmail.com


So here it comes the first question, you have time to answer until this SUNDAY 8TH APRIL:

- WHERE WAS I STAYING LAST YEAR DURING THE PKRA PLAYA DEL CARMEN (MEXICO) EVENT??

Ok, I'm gonna help you a little bit on this first one: you'll find the answer if you watch this video: 



Good luck to everybody!! WINNER announced on MONDAY 9TH APRIL


Hola a todos!

se que estamos pasando unos tiempos difíciles de crisis que nos afecta a todos. Es por ese motivo que quiero agradecer de forma especial a todos mis sponsors que siguen haciendo el esfuerzo de apoyarme. También quiero agradecer vuestro apoyo a todos los que me seguís. Así que he decidido compartir los fantásticos productos con los que mis sponsors me apoyan con todos VOSOTROS! (Ozone, Mystic, SkullCandy, Oakley,  QWellness, Brunotti, Yourmood, Charko, O'neill, Buff, etc...).

Una vez al mes publicaré mi blog una fácil pregunta referente a mis resultados en competición, mi material, etc. y entre todos aquellos que acertéis sortearé un regalo proveniente de mis sponsors.
Solo tenéis que escribir la respuesta en cualquier de las redes sociales que utilizo (FBTwitter, Blog) o mandando un mail a nuriakite@gmail.com

Así que aquí tenéis la primera pregunta, fecha limite para contestar DOMINGO 8 DE ABRIL:

- DONDE ME ALOJÉ EL AÑO PASADO DURANTE LA COMPETICIÓN DE LA PKRA EN PLAYA DEL CARMEN (MEXICO)??

Vale, voy a daros una pequeña pista por ser el primer mes :). Si miráis este video encontrareis la respuesta!



Mucha suerte a todos! El GANADOR lo anunciaré el LUNES 9 DE ABRIL 


2 comentaris:

tolios ha dit...

great act of humanity ! shows values !

no matter of the gift ,the most important think is not to stop thinking of each other. i come from greece and i can talk for hours about what people need right now.

http://www.hanglos.net/news/288804/kitesurfnews-nuria-is-thinking-of-you.html

Núria Gomà ha dit...

thanks tolios for your kind words!!