dijous, 5 d’abril del 2012

On the way to Murcia for the Slalom Spanish Championship

Today has been a really long day. A 6 hours road trip from Barcelona to Los Narejos for the first Slalom Spanish Championship.


I totally prefere Course Racing over Slalom, but I'll just go and have some fun crossing my fingers I don't get tangled and my gear doesn't break!! :)

I got down there at around 6ish and I went out to test a few boards around 7pm. One hour of riding with 20-25 knots, perfect on my 7m Ozone Edge.

I brought 4 boards down here, not sure which one I'll use on competition, I guess it will depend on the forecast!



Registration and first possible start mañana!! Wish me luck!

Hoy ha sido un día muy largo. Un viaje de 6 horas conduciendo desde Barcelona hasta Los Narejos  para el Campeonato de España de Slalom.

Prefiero el Racing de todas todas, pero he venido a pasarmelo bien y cruzo los dedos para que no me enganchen la cometa y no rompa nada de material!!


He llegado sobre las 6 de la tarde y salí a probar un par de tablas. Navegué una horita con 20-25 nudos, perfecto con mi Ozone Edge 7m.

Me he traido 4 tablas, todavia no se cual utilizaré durante la competición, supongo que dependerá de las condiciones!

Inscripciones y posible primeras mangas mañana! Deseadme suerte!!