dilluns, 19 de març del 2012

New K-Racing Video online

The Canary Islands are a great choice if you want to scape from the cold winter in Europe and get some good wind.
I've been a couple of weeks visiting my best friend in Fuerteventura and I almost rode everyday. We had amazing waves, good wind and also I've been enjoying the SUP.
It has been perfect to get used to my new gear and the most important thing, I had great fun in the water!
I hope you enjoy the video and I highly recommend trying kite racing if you have never done it before!


Las Islas Canarias son una opción fantástica si quieres escapar del frio invierno de Europa y disfrutar de buen viento.
Estuve un par de semanas visitando a mi mejor amiga Laura y navegué casi cada día. Tuvimos olas increibles, buen viento y también he disfrutado del paddel surf.
Ha sido perfecto para acostumbrarme a mi nuevo equipo,  y lo mas importante, me lo pasé genial en el agua!!
Espero que os guste el video y recomiendo a todo el mundo que pruebe el race si todavía no lo habéis hecho!!