dilluns, 16 d’abril del 2012

Mexico again!!!

Here you have some pictures of  my trip to Cancún and the wonderful place where I am staying at!!

Aquí teneis varias fotos de mi viaje hasta Cancún y del maravilloso sitio donde me alojo!! Gracias Grand Palladium Riviera Maya!!



At Barcelona Airport, praying not to pay a fortune for my luggage
En el aeropuerto de Barcelona rezando para no pagar un dineral de sobrepeso



Amb l'Antonio durant el vol
During the flight with Antoni. A very interesting person!


Waiting for a connection flight in Philadelphia
Esperando el siguiente vuelo en Filadelfia
Just got to Paradise!! Grand Palladium Riviera Maya!
Llegué al paraiso!! Grand Palladium Riviera Maya!

First thing I see when I get up!
Lo primero que veo cuando me levanto!


Mmm...Breakfast time en El Jardin!!
Mmmm. hora de desayunar en el Jardin!!
Checking the place
Dando una vuelta
and Checking the beach in front of the ressort, not bad, eh?! :)
chequeando la playa delante del ressort, no esta mal, eh?! :)

Nothing better to finish the day than a Lobster dinner!
Nada mejor para terminar el día que una cena con Langosta!

1 comentari:

diego diaz ha dit...

Great post about hour hotel in Riviera. Im diego diaz, community manager for Palladium and Royal in America.

My email for everything you need is social.america@fiestahotelgroup.com

Is posible to publish this post in our social media on facebook and twitter?

Regards