diumenge, 6 de febrer del 2011

My blog in English and Spanish now!

Since the very beginning I've been writing my blog in English, but I think it is a good idea to start doing it in Spanish too. I know almost the 50% of the readers of my blog live outside Spain, thats why I started using English as the main language, because I thought I could reach more people, but now I just realized I'm forgetting those who live closer to me, specially my parents.
So from now on, I'll write the main text in English but then i'll do a short summary in Spanish too.
Thanks for following me!

Desde el inicio de mi blog siempre he escrito las noticias en inglés, pero creo que es buena idea que lo haga en español también. Sé que casi el 50% de los lectores del blog viven fuera de España, por eso empecé usando el inglés, porque pensé que llegaría a más gente, pero ahora me he dado cuenta que estoy olvidando a los que tengo más cerca, como mis padres y que no hablan inglés.
Por eso, desde ahora escribiré la noticia en inglés pero debajo haré un pequeño resumen en español.
Muchas gracias por seguir mi blog!!

1 comentari:

0 ha dit...

i també ho podries fer en català, i en aranès ;)