dilluns, 21 de març del 2011

On my way to Mexico!!

Here I am, in Philadelphia airport waiting for my last connection flight that will finally bring me to Cancún!! It's been a looong day, but I was lucky I could take the only 3 seats in a row available of the whole flight! And guess what?! I manage to do NOT pay the boardbag again!! I think I start to getting good in this! (fly cheap and confi).
I am really excited about Mexico and about stay in one of the best resorts. Usually can't afford so much luxury! Thanks again to Grand Palladium Resort  Rivera Maya for all your support!!
Ah, in a couple of days I will announce the winners of the People of Palladium t-shirts! Thanks to all for taking part!!

At Philadelphia airport
Aquí estoy! en el aeropuerto de Filadelfia espernado mi última conexión que me llevará hasta Cancún! Está siendo un día muy largo pero estuve de suerte y pude coger los únicos 3 asientos libres que habían en el avió y pude dormir un par de horas! Admás conseguí que no me cobraran el boardbag! Creo que estoy empezando a ser buena en eso de volar barato y cómodo!
Tengo muchas ganas de llegar a Méjico y de alojarme en unos de los mejores Resorts, como es el Grand Palladium rivera Maya!
Ah, en un par de días anunciaré los ganadores de las camisetas "People of Palladium"! Gracias a todos por participar!