dimarts, 15 de març del 2011

Interview in the Radio

Today I had an interview in Radio Sabadell. I talked about the upcoming 2011 season and how tight the schedule is gonna be this year, specially for riders who, as I do, will compete in more than one discipline. This year I am gonna take part in Course Racing and Waves too. Recently I've been a couple of months training in Hawaii. I really had fun with the waves so I want to see how it goes.


The PKRA (world tour) just started a couple of days ago in Hua Hin (Thailand) but unfortunately I had to discard that first stop for economical reasons. I will be in Mexico though next Monday, ready for the PKRA racing in Playa del Carmen. I would like to give special thanks to Fiesta Hotel Grup, for supporting me and helping me in this event, where I will be staying in one of their magnificent Resorts in Grand Palladium Rivera Maya.  I'm really excited about this.


Hoy me han entrevistado en Radio Sabadell para hablar del inicio de temporada y mis planes para este 2011. Podeis leer la entrevista en su pag.web de noticias online. 
Este será un año con muchas competiciones ya que aun haberme perdido la primera prueba del mundial en Tailandia, sí asistiré a la prueba de Regata en Méjico la próxima semana. También tengo pensado participar en las pruebas de olas ya que he estado entrenando este invierno en Hawaii.
Quiero expresar mi agradecimiento a la cadena de hoteles Fiesta Hotel Grup, por su gran soporte mostrado, y  que además me alojaran en uno de sus mejores resorts, el Grand Palladium Rivera Maya, durante toda la prueba del mundial.