dijous, 10 de març del 2011

I'm gonna be a P.O.P. girl!!!

Holaaaa!!

I'm super happy to be back home in Barcelona with family and friends, and happy too because today I've managed to sleep 8 hours in a row after not being able to sleep more than 4 hours since I was back  because of the "Jet-lack". But I am even happier to announce that shortly I will be a P.O.P. girl (People of Palladium)!!!

I am getting Reddy for PKRA Mexico!! The 2011 PKRA World Tour is about to star. The Kick off’s gonna be in Hua Hin (Thailand) the 14th March. This year I won’t be albe to assist to it for economical reasons but I will not miss the next stop in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, starting the 21st March. I’m super excited about it, not only because It will be my first time in Mexico, but because I’ve been invited to stay in one of the best resorts in Mexico, the Grand Palladium Playa del Carmen Ressort!!


But I need your fast help, I need to choose one of these 3 designs; It will be the t-shirt I'll be wearing during the event!
Design 1


Design 2

Design 3


Thanks a ton!!


Estoy super contenta de estar de vuelta a casa con la familia y amigos, y porque hoy por primera vez he conseguido dormir más de 4 horas, cosa que no había conseguido desde mi vuelta. El "Jet-lack" me estaba matando! Pero todavía estoy más contenta porque en unos días seré chica P.O.P!!! (People of Palladium).
Me estoy preparando ya para el inicio de una nueva temporada del Mundial de kitesurf, PKRA. Este año no podré asistir a la primera prueba en Tailandia por motivos económicos, pero sí lo haré a la segunda que tendrá lugar en Playa del Carmen, Méjico, a partir del 23 de marzo. Tengo muchísimas ganas de ir, no solamente porqué será mi primera vez en Méjico, sino también porque durante el evento me voy a alojar en el lujoso resort de Playa del Carmen, Grand Palladium!! Es espectacular!! 

Pero necesito vuestra ayuda para escoger uno de estos 3 diseños. Será la camiseta que lleve durante todo el evento.
Podeis votar en mi página de fans de facebook, seleccionando el botón de la que más os guste, o simplemente dejando un comentario aquí en mi blog.

Un millón de gracias!

2 comentaris:

tolios ha dit...

def. no2.

good luck!!

Lucho ha dit...

la roja sin duda, el blanco está muy visto.