dimarts, 20 de setembre del 2011

Back to Brazil


I just got back to Brazil a couple of days ago, well, actually already  it's four days ago; time flies out here as usual. I haven't been kiting a lot as there's work to do on the house and getting the buggy ready for the season. There are still a few room available in the house if you're planning to come to train!


My best friend Laura came with me this time and where a better place to learn kitesurf than here! On her third day she already rode a few meters on the board. Maybe I should teach more people how to kitesurf, as I think I'm doing a good job with her. I should use my IKO skills more often ;)

washing machine not working...

The wind was extremly strong on the last two days (totally overpowered on my 6m Havoc). Today  it was a little bit lighter so I was good on my 6m. I'm back to freestyle, trying to get my old tricks back as well.
Day four and totally sore, that's good!!
I guess tomorrow I'll go for waves so my body can recover from the crash-freestyle session of today ;)

the worker and the lazy one ;)

Apenas hace un par de días que regresé de nuevo a Brasil, de hecho ya son cuatro días; aquí el tiempo pasa volando como siempre. Todavía no he navegado mucho ya que hay muchas cosas por hacer poniendo la casa a punto y el buggy para la nueva temporada. Si estáis pensando en venir a entrenar todavía hay alguna habitación libre en la casa!
Mi mejor amiga Laura ha venido conmigo esta vez y que mejor lugar para aprender ha hacer kitesurf que  aquí!! En su tercer día de curso ya ha conseguido navegar unos metros con la tabla. Quizás debería plantearme dar más cursos y aprovechar todo lo que aprendí en el curso IKO ya que los resultados veo que son buenos ;)


El viento estaba super fuerte los dos últimos días (pasada con mi 6m Havoc). Hoy estaba un poco más suave y estaba perfecto para mi 6m. De vuelta al freestyle, intentando recuperar mis trucos.
Día cuatro y completamente molida, eso es bueno!
Creo que mañana iré a por un poco de olas así mi cuerpo podrá recuperarse del piño-freestyle de hoy ;)