dissabte, 30 de juliol del 2011

Nice session in Flag Beach

with "my boys" ;) Actually they're my neighbors here in Fuerte

Just had an amazing kite session this afternoom. It has been a while since my last freestyle session but it's always fun and good to keep the old tricks.
The forecast looks really good for the whole week. Today I was on my 8m Havoc, with full power, but I know in Sotavento, where the event will be held, girls were kiting on their 4m and 5m kites ;)

Flag Beach in action

Buena sesión de kite hoy en Flag Beach. Hacía bastante que no me metía en el agua con la tabla de freestyle, pero siempre es bueno recordar los trucos.
La previsión es muy buena para toda la semana. Hoy he navegado fuerte com mi Havoc 8m, pero sé que las chicas que estaban en Sotavento, donde se celebrará la competición la próxima semana, iban en 4m y 5m ;)