diumenge, 17 de juliol del 2011

Deportista de Alto Nivel/High-level Athlete

I'm glad to announce that I've been recently notified by the Consejo Superior de Deportes and the Consell Català de l'Esport that I've been included in the 2011 list of High-level Athletes due to my good results in competition during the year 2010.
Now I just need to keep training hard! Lots of exciting projects in the upcoming months!
Stay tuned!



Estoy contenta de anunciar que recientemente el Consejo Superior de Deportes y el Consell Català de l'Esport me han incluido como deportista  de alto nivel por mis buenos resultados en competición durante el 2011. Es un gran logro para mí y estoy muy contenta.
Ahora a seguir entrenando duro! Tengo muchos proyectos nuevos y emocionantes para los próximos meses así que estad atentos!!