dijous, 7 de juny del 2012

Recover/Prevent from a back injury


Today I've been training in the Qwellness but not doing any of my usual trainings or spinning but STRETCHING and SWIMMING!! OMG, I forgot how important is stretching and swimming to prevent or recover from back/cervical injuries. Unfortunately in my case, it is not to prevent... After two months of  a crazy busy calendar of competitions, my boddy said stop!!! I just woke up one day with a deep pain in the cervicals and not being able to move ether my neck or left arm for almost 4 days.

The worse is already gone, tomorrow I'm going to Gandia for the Copa de España until Sunday. Let's hope my neck don't bother me too much. Forecast is good, so I hope we have a week-en full of races!!

I'll keep you posted. Now I leave you a couple of pics made with the Drift cam I made this morning.


Hoy he estado entrenando en el Qwellness pero no haciendo mi entreno habitual or una classe de spinning, sino ESTIRANDO y NADANDO!! No puedo creer que me haya olvidado de lo importante que es estirar y nadar para prevenir o curar lesiones de espalda y cervicales. Por mala suerte, mi caso no ha sido de prevención... Después de dos meses de locura llenos de competiciones, mi cuerpo a dicho basta!! Un día simplemente me desperté con un profundo dolor de cervicales y sin poder mover el cuello y casi ni el brazo izquierdo, y estuve así casi 4 días.

Lo peor ya ha pasado; mañana me voy para Gandía para la Copa de España hasta el domingo. Esperemos que el cuello no me moleste mucho. La previsión meteorológica pinta bien, así que esperemos tener un fin de semana lleno de regatas!!

 Os mantendré informados. Aquí os dejo un par de fotos que he hecho con mi cámara Drift esta mañana.

vaya pinta!! jajaja / for sure not my best looking!! haha