dimecres, 27 de juny del 2012

Campeona de España de Racing 2012!

2 Elena Anton, 1a Núria Gomà, 3a Leticia Quesada

I just arrived this afternoon from Isla Cristina, Huelva, from the Spanish Championship after 14hours driving, and guess where I am now..??? at Barcelona's Airport just about to board to Turkye for the 4th stop of the PKRA World Cup and without sleeping!! This is exactly what you DO NOT have to do if you wanna get a good result in a contest, but my schedule is so tight that I didn't have another option.

We had a total of 8 races and wind in 2 of the 4 days of the event. I won 4 of them, 2 second places, a tangle and I totally fucked up in another one, in which I was 2 min.late at the starting line... but I'm happy with my victory although I have a lot to improve still. 



Durante el skippers meeting. 
I wanna congrat Alejandro Climent for his firsts place in Men and also Cesar Portas because he did great in his first Racing competition ever!

I really enjoyed the spot and I want to congrat the organization for the amazing job done!!

Next stop Turkey, i'm sooo excited!!

Acabo de llegar esta tarde de Isla Cristina, del Campeonato de España después de 14 horas de coche y adivinad donde estoy ahora...?? en el aeropuerto de Barcelona apunto de embarcar hacia Turkia para la 4a prueba de la Copa del Mundo  y sin dormir!! Esto es exactamente lo que NO debéis hacer si quieres hacerlo bien en una competición, pero mi calendario está tan ajustado que no tenía ninguna otra opción.


Tuvimos un total de 8 mangas con 2 días de viento de los 4 que duró el evento. Gané 4 mangas, 2 segundos, una enganchada y la cagué completamente en otra manga, saliendo 2 minutos tarde en la salida...pero estoy contenta con la victoria aunque necesito mejorar muchísimo todavía. 

Felicitar a Alejandro Climent por su victoria en hombres y también a Cesar Portas que lo hizo genial en su primera experiencia como raer!!


Me gustó mucho el spot y quiero felicitar a la organización por el magnífico trabajo!!

Próxima parada Turquia, que ganas!!

Con Leti, Sandra, Marta e Ivan