dilluns, 12 de març del 2012

Best spectators ever!



I´m still in Fuerteventura, enjoying the conditions and the warm weather. But the best part came a couple of days ago when I went wave riding and I had the best spectators ever: my parents!!! It´s the first time my parents see me kiteboarding and I was really stoked they came all the way to Fuerteventura to see me!!

My mum helping me zip the wetsuit

Also I tryied the REO(wave kite) for the first time and all I can say is that it is simply AMAZING, thanks Robert for designing this kite, it is totally sick!

Here you have a few pics!

The best spectators ever: my parents!! 

Todavía estoy en Fuerteventura, disfrutando de las condiciones y de la buena temperatura. Pero la mejor parte fue hace un par de días cuando fui a navegar olas y me encontré con los mejores espectadores que nunca podría haber tenido: mis padres!! Es la primera vez que me veían navegar y estuve super contenta que vinieran hasta Fuerteventura para ello!!


También probé la REO (cometa de olas) por primera vez y todo lo que puedo decir es que es simplemente INCREIBLE, gracias Robert por diseñar esta cometa, es espectacular!!

Aquí os dejo algunas fotos!