dissabte, 12 de novembre del 2011

Machu Pichu

The 4th Wonder of the World in my hand
                                                                          
So this is the end of my trip in Perú. Three amazing weeks. Today I've just visited one of the 7 Wonders of the World, the Machu Pichu. It is a really nice place. I was not sure I would be able to climb to the top because of my knee injury, but everything is prepared for all ages tourists, so I had no problem. Actually, the views are really nice but nothing to envy to "Montserrat" in Catalonia or "Angkor Ruins" in Cambodia.

Enjoying the views

Now, waiting for the train to Ollantaytambo, then a bus to Cuzco, spend the night there and tomorrow morning plane to Lima and from there back to Fortaleza via Rio de Janeiro.
Enjoy the pics!



Bueno, pues este es el final de mi viaje por Perú. Tres maravillosas semanas. Hoy hemos visitado una de las 7 Maravillas del Mundo, el Machu Pichu. Es un lugar muy bonito sin duda. No estaba segura de poder llegar a la cima debido a mi lesión de rodilla, pero todo está super preparado para turistas de todas las edades, por lo que no tuve problema alguno. En realidad las vistas son muy bonitas pero no tiene nada que envidiar a por ejemplo a "Monserrat" en Catalunya, o a las "Ruinas de Angkor" en Camboya.



Ahora estoy esperando el tren para Ollantaytambo, luego bus hasta Cuzco, pasaremos la noche ahí y mañana por la mañana avión hasta Lima y de ahí otra vez de vuelta a Fortaleza vía Rio de Janeiro.
Espero que os gusten las fotos!

somebody's gonna kiss me?? haha