dimarts, 8 de novembre del 2011

Enjoying Perú but injured at the end of the trip...


Time flies out here! I can't believe I've been in Perú already for two weeks!! I just love this place. 
We've had amazing conditions of waves and wind everyday. Wind picks up around 10-11am and stays until 4pm. Temperature is ok during the day but a bit chilly at nights and the water is super cold as well, so you'll need a winter wetsuit to get into the water.

I forgot how much I loved playing ping-pong!!

Now I guess it's time to do the "gringo" and visit Machu Pichu, it is just unbelivable expensive to get up there though... So one minute I decide to go, the next minute I change my mind... ;) I may finally decide that at "heads and tails", haha



Here you have a few pictures from my stage in Lobitos.
Ok, last minute news, today was my last session in the water and I just injured my knee...still don't know how bad it is gonna be but I guess I'm gonna be out of the water a few days... Thanks for the support I got from many of you so far!! I really appreciate that!!




El tiempo vuela aquí! No me puedo creer que ya hayan pasado dos semanas!! Simplemente me encanta este lugar. Hemos tenido unas condiciones increíbles de olas y viento. El viento entra sobre las 10-11 de la mañana y dura hasta las 4 de la tarde. La temperatura es buena durante el día pero refresca al atardecer y el agua está muy fría por lo que necesitas un buen neopreno.
Ahora es tiempo de ir a hacer el "guiri" y visitar el Machu Pichu, aunque es increíble lo caro que es llegar hasta ahí...un minuto decidimos ir, al siguiente cambiamos de opinión... ;) Al final igual lo decidimos a cara o cruz, jeje
Bueno, os dejo algunas fotos de mi estancia en Lobitos.

Casa Nacho. The best pizza in town!

Ok, información de última hora, hoy en la última sesión de kite antes de irme al Machu Pichu me he lesionado la rodilla...todavía no sé lo grave que será pero creo que estaré fuera del agua unos cuantos días... Muchas gracias por todos los ánimos que me habéis mandado hasta ahora, significa mucho para mi!!