dimecres, 9 de novembre del 2011

Good news on my knee injury

my new "uniform"


Yesterday I could finally get an orthopedic physician check my knee that luckily was staying at my same hostel and I got the best news I could get, I didn't break the ligaments, the diagnostic was sprain ligaments. But I should get it properly checked asap. 
Today I got back to Lima after 20h by bus, sweetest trip ever, VIP bus and 14h sleeping in a row (I guess that was the pain killer pill I took). I bought a nice ligament knee brace here that really helps.
Tomorrow I'm heading to Cuzco and Aguas Calientes according to the initial plan of visiting Machu Pichu, not sure I'll be able to get up there though...


Skyping with my princess Set and my parents ;)

Ayer por fin conseguí que un traumatólogo me visitara, por suerte se alojaba en mi mismo hostal, y me dio la mejor de las noticias que podía darme, no tengo rotura de ligamentos sino esguince. Pero igualmente me dijo que debería mirar en cuanto pueda para que no queden secuelas.
Hoy hemos vuelto a Lima después de 20horas de bus, el mejor viaje nunca, autobús VIP y 14h durmiendo del tirón (supongo que fue la pastilla que me tomé para el dolor). Me he comprado una rodillera que me va muy bien y me ayuda a sujetar la rodilla.
Mañana vamos para Cuzco y Aguas Calientes según el plan inicial para visitar el Machu Pichu, aunque no estoy del todo segura que pueda llegar hasta arriba...