dissabte, 7 de maig del 2011

Full training day in St. Pere Pescador

Always with my wireless SkullCandy. Just love them!!


Yesterday I really had a great day. I had a lot of fun at the same time that I trained really hard. In the morning I went kitesurfing with my Havoc 8m sometimes even a little bit overpowered. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I am now based in St.Pere Pescador, at least until my next competition or travel. Now I just go to Barcelona once or twice a week for meetings or spontaneous visits to my family.
So as I was telling you in the morning the conditions were awesome. Almost no one on the beach and "the cloud" situated "in the mountain" that we, local people, know that means a lot of wind coming.

St.Pere Pescador

So after my freestyle session I went running for a bit. The day before I had a hard racing session so Yesterday I just went for some fun with the freestyle at the river mouth (flatter than in Brazil!!). And in the afternoon, what better than going out of the apartment directly with the Paddle board. Nice SUP session with nice company and a nice sunset. What else??!!
After such a great day you realize you don't need much more to be happy ;)

SUP in front of my apartment


Ayer fue un muy buen día. Me lo he pasado muy bien y al mismo tiempo he entrenado muy duro. Por la mañana hice kite con mi Havoc 8m, a ratos incluso un poco pasada. Ah, me olvidaba deciros que ahora me he instalado en St.Pere Pescador, al menos hasta mi próxima competición o viaje. Ahora sólo bajo a Barcelona por reuniones o visitas esporádicas a mi familia.
Como os iba diciendo, por la mañana las condiciones fueron super buenas. Casi no había nadie en la playa y "la nube" se ha situado estratégicamente enfrente "de la montaña"; como los locales sabemos, cuando eso pasa significa que se avecina mucho viento.


Park Natural dels Aiguamolls

Así que después de la sesión de freestyle fui a correr un poquito. El día anterior entrené mucho race así que ayer tocaba divertirse con una sesión más light de freestyle en la desembocadura del río (más plano que en Brasil). Y por la tarde que mejor que salir del apartamento directamente con el paddle surf. Buena sesión de SUP con muy buena compañía y un bonito atardecer. Qué más se puede pedir??!!
Después de un día tan genial como el de hoy te das cuenta que no necesitas mucho más para ser feliz.


Changing SUP