divendres, 29 d’abril del 2011

Shooting a Commercial in Barcelona

During the making off of the commercial
It's been a little bit more than a week since I am back home and I have been pretty busy. Sooo many things to do after so long abroad, such as dentist, doctor (still have cough), renew my driver's license, kiting, meetings with sponsors, visiting family and friends, babysitting my nephew... and today... I've been shooting a commercial in Barcelona. The commercial was for a Spanish fashion magazine for TV. It was a pleasure working again with Marta Pontnou, product manager (remember her for the photoshoot in Barcelona? ) and the rest of the team. I think we all had a good time and we ha a good laugh too. My lovely sister. Loli, and my big brother were also in the commercial, as well as one of my nephews, Gerard and his friend Judit.


Amb la Pontnou


Ah, I forgot more things I've been doing lately!!! Yesterday I got a phone call from my mum asking for help as my parents' house was getting full of water after a massive storm that got through the city. Another new experience not very nice this time! I guess that is what spring weather brings!

with my bro and my sista


At 10.30 pm when all the water was dried I run to a concert I didn't want to miss. The group that was playing was "La Gran Aventura", the composers from the song "Una nova vida" that I used in my video "My World". I leave the link to their video clip, check it out!


In the picture: Sonia Ruano


Hace un poco más de una semana desde que he vuelto definitivamente a casa y he estado bastante ocupada. Tantísimas cosas por hacer después de tanto tiempo fuera. Dentista, médico (todavía estoy con tos), renovar el carnet de conducir, navegar, reuniones con sponsors, visitar a familia y amigos, hacer de canguro de mi sobrinito...y hoy...he estado rodando un anuncio en Barcelona. El anuncio es para una revista de moda que saldrá por televisión. Ha sido un placer volver a trabajar con Marta Pontnou, productora (la recordáis del fotoshoot en Barcelona?) y el resto del equipo. Creo que todos nos lo hemos pasado muy bien y nos hemos reído un rato. Mi encantadora hermanita, Loli, y mi hermano mayor  también estaban en el rodaje, al igual que Gerard, uno de mis sobrinos y su amiga Judit.

Granizando!! Tormenta de primavera.


Ah, se me olvidaba otra cosa que he estad haciendo últimamente!! Ayer recibí una llamada de mi madre pidiendo que fuera a su casa a ayudarles porque se estaba inundando!! Se quedó con un susto  y mucha agua por sacar, es lo que tiempo estar en primavera supongo ;)

A las 10:30h y cuando ya habíamos sacado casi todo el agua me fui a un concierto que no quería perderme. Tocaba "La Gran Aventura", el grupo que compusieron la canción "Una nova vida" y la cual usé en mi video "One World". Os dejo el link por si queréis ver el video-clip.