diumenge, 29 de maig del 2011

Amazing Galicia


This is the word that comes to my mind when I think of the last days here in Galicia, amazing!!! Four days here, four days kiting with wind and waves, sun and warm weather.
We've been kiting to some amazing places which I have to confess I could have never found without the help of a GPS.



Tomorrow is the last day and as the forecast doesn't look very good we'll go to Santiago de Compostela and we'll visit the city as I've never been there before.
So that is all for now, and congratulations to FC Barcelona for the amazing game Yesterday versus Manchester United. Another Champions League, the 4th! 
VISCA EL BARÇA I VISCA CATALUNYA!!



Esta es la palabra que me viene a la cabeza cuando pienso en los últimos días aquí en Galícia, Increíble! Cuatro días aquí, cuatro días navegando con viento, olas, sol y buen tiempo.
Hemos navegado en sitios maravilloros que debo confesar nunca hubiera encontrado sin la ayuda de un GPS!!



Mañana es el último día y ya que el tiempo no pinta muy bien, aprovecharemos para ir a visitar Santiago de Compostela, ya que no la conozco.
Pues bueno, esto es todo por ahora, también quiero aprovechar para felicitar al FC Barcelona por su partidazo ayer contra el Manchester United. Ya tenemos otra Copa de Europa, la cuarta!!
VISCA EL BARÇA I VISCA CATALUNYA!!