dimarts, 29 de gener del 2013

Get Inspired!



2013 couldn't start any better. Many projects to make real and lots of motivation and positive energy!
I'd like to share with you guys this amazing "Epiclist" project that just got released a few of days ago. The mission of the project? helping people to live their dreams and achieve biggest personal goals!! In my case they will help me with my World Championship training, planning and sponsoring. 

Stay tuned!!

Follow us also on FACEBOOK


2013 no podía haber empezado mejor. Muchos proyectos para realizar y mucha motivación y energía positiva! Me gustaría compartir con vosotros este increíble proyecto llamado "Epiclist" que se acaba de poner en marcha hace a penas unos días. La misión del proyecto? ayudar a gente a vivir sus sueños y conseguir hacer realidad sus objetivos! En mi caso, me ayudaran con mis entrenos para conseguir un buen puesto en el Campeonato del Mundo, con la planificación y los sponsors.

Estad atentos!!