diumenge, 30 de desembre del 2012

New challenges for 2013



It's always fun to have new challenges and new goals in your life, and you know what they say "It's never too late!".

I've always wanted to play the piano since I was a kid, the problem is that I told my parents I didn't want to study sol-fa... so they told me one thing was not possible without the other, so I kept with my sport activities (gymnastics by that time).

So the other day, while I was at my parent's celebrating Christmas and I saw one of my nieces playing the piano I decided I also wanted to do that!! My goal is not being a great musician, I just wanna be able to enjoy some moments and to be able to play a few songs.

So I already started! Here you have the result of my 2nd day giving it a try, still a loooot of practice missing!! But I couldn't have even started without the help of my niece Sonia!! Thanks for your patience!! You made my day!!



Siempre es divertido tener nuevos retos y nuevas metas en la vida, y ya sabes lo que dicen "Nunca es demasiado tarde!!"

Siempre había querido estudiar piano, des de niña, el problema es que les dije a mis padres que no quería estudiar solfeo, y me dijeron que una cosa no era posible sin la otra, así que seguí con mis actividades deportivas (gimnasia deportiva por aquel entonces).

Pero el otro día estaba en casa de mis padres celebrando las navidades y vi a una de mis sobrinas tocar el piano y decidi que yo también quería!! No aspiro a ser un gran músico, solamente quiero ser capaz de disfrutar y ser capaz de tocar algunas canciones.

Así que ya he empezado! Aquí os dejo el resultado de mi segundo día probando, me falta practicar muuuuucho todavía! Pero no podría haber empezado sin la ayuda de mi sobrina Sònia!! Gracias por ser tan paciente conmigo! Me has hecho feliz!!!