dijous, 20 de desembre del 2012

A perfect Christmas present!!




I love my Glassy Poncho!!! That's a very useful present, specially if you don't wanna be catched up changing yourself on the beach with your white ass on the air!! haha... I'm laughing because that just happened to me recently in Brazil. I thought there was no one around looking at me... I never thought on the other side of the lagoon, far, far from where I was, there could be a friend of mine with a huge lens... and even worse, he's gonna use it on his kiteboarding video!!!! Noooooo!!



So, If I was you I would check this out. It's just a perfect Christmas/Tio/ 3 Wise Men present. What surprised me more is how light it is! And I just love this color for girls!

MARRY CHRISTMAS to all of you!



Me encanta mi Poncho Glassy!!! La verdad es que es un regalo muy útil, especialmente si no quieres que te pillen en la playa con el culo en el aire mientras te cambias!!! jajajaj... me río porque me ha pasado a mi hace poco en Brasil. Pensaba que no había nadie mirando... pero nunca me imaginé que al otro lado de la lagos, muy muy lejos de donde yo estaba, habría un amigo mío con una cámara y una lente enorme... lo peor? que quiere usar las imágenes en su nuevo video de kitesurf!!! Ahhhhh!!!



Así que yo de ti me miraría esto. Es un regalo perfecto para Navidad/Tio/ o los Reyes Magos. Lo que más me ha sorprendido es lo ligero que es. Y me encanta este color para chicas!!

FELIZ NAVIDAD a tod@s!!