diumenge, 29 de juliol del 2012

WIN this SKULLCANDY Headphones!! GANA estos cascos SKULLCANDY!!


Do you need music in your life??!! I DO!! Actually I can't do anything without it! I always listen to some good music when I go jogging, before going kiting or when in planes. 

That's why I am happy to announce that one of my favorite sponsors, SKULLCANDY,  just handed me these cool pair of headphones to give a way. All you need to do is to find out WHICH MODEL are the earphones in the picture, which are the ones that one of you will win!!

Send the answer to my personal email: nuriakite@gmail.com or just send me a private Facebook message. You have one week, until next Sunday, August 5th.

Good luck to everybody!!



Necesitas música en tu vida?? YO SÍ!!! En realidad no puedo hacer nada sin escuchar buena música. Suelo ponerme los cascos para ir a correr, antes de navegar o en los aviones!

Por eso estoy contenta de anunciar que uno de mis sponsors favoritos, SKULLCANDY, me acaba de ceder esto fantásticos cascos para regalar. Lo único que necesitas hacer es ADIVINAR QUE MODELO SON los que aparecen en la foto, que son los que uno de vosotros va a ganar!!

Mandad la respuesta a mi correo personal: nuriakite@gmail.com o simplemente enviadme un mensaje privado por Facebook. Tenéis una semana, el último día es el próximo Domingo 5 de Agosto.

Buena suerte a todos!!