diumenge, 23 d’octubre del 2011

Next Stop...PERÚ!!!

I'm so excited about this trip!! I've been wanting to go to Perú for a long time but never had the chance or the flight was way too expensive...but this time I just found a super cheap flight, well, they did ;) thanks InfoExpress Flights!! I can't believe I'll be there mañana!! can't wait to ride one of the longest waves on earth!
I'll keep you posted guys!

Oh, btw, check were I'll be staying in Mancora... I know...pure life!!

Samana Chakra 


Tengo tantas ganas de hacer este viaje!! Hace siglos que quería ir a Perú pero nunca habían cuadrado las cosas o el vuelo era demasiado caro... pero esta vez por fin he encontrado un vuelo super barato, bueno, jeje, ellos lo han encontrado por mi ;) gracias InfoExpress Flights!! No me puedo creer que mañana estaré ahí! Me muero de ganas de poder surfear una de las olas más largas del planeta!
Os mantendré informados!!

Samana Chakra

Ah, por cierto, mirad donde me voy a alojar en Máncora...ya lo sé...pura vida!!