dimarts, 25 d’octubre del 2011

Made it to Lima!

Enjoying the landscape from the bus

After taking two flights and a whole night of no sleeping I made it to Lima. Now I'm on a bus on my way to Mancora. The bus is quite nice, a V.I.P. one with wide seats, food and acceptable internet onboard, so no complains at all. 19 hours ahead before reaching Mancora. The best way to know the country. I think I'll love this place!!

wish you could see it with your eyes ;)
Después de dos vuelos y una noche entera sin dormir por fin llegué a Lima. Ahora estoy en un bus de camino a Máncora; 19h es lo que me separan de mi destino final. El autocar está muy bien, es VIP y te dan comida, asientos super anchos e incluso internet! La mejor manera de conocer el país! Creo que Perú me va a encantar!!

the VIP bus where I'll spend my next 19h...


In the VIP lounge room in the bus stop