dimarts, 31 d’agost del 2010

2nd place in KTE Swinoujscie (Poland) !!


This week-end was celebrated the 5th and last stop of the Kitesurf Tour Europe in Swinoujscie /Poland. Swinoujscie is famous for his beach with lots of flat water due to the the shallow ocean line.
For me was my second time taking part in the european tour, Austria at end of April and Poland at the end of August. I got excellent results in both competitions, getting a 2nd place in Course Racing. Unfortunately I missed the other three stops as my budget is not enough for assisting to the whole tour, so I couldn't get an overall ranking.
The forecast was not as good as we all were expecting but the single elimination in Freestyle could be finished and 6 races too. I won two races and finished second on the rest.
This is almost the end of the 2010 season competitions. I may go to Argentina at the beginning of November for the last stop of the PKRA world tour.
Now I can't wait to go to Brasil in about 2 weeks and I'll be there until mid December. It's really the best place to train hard and get ready for 2011!!