divendres, 16 de juliol del 2010

SPANISH CHAMPION COURSE RACING 2010!!



This year is being awesome for me!! I’m getting results I Could not imagine I could get, at least so soon! It’s being only 9 months since I took the break from my job to focuss 100% on the kitesurf and here you have the results: 1st in Vietnam and Philippines in the KTA, 4th in PKRA Thailand, 2nd in KTE Austria, and SPANISH CHAMPION in Lanzarote!
And now I’m just back from Lanzarote (Canary Islands) where the Spanish Championship was held from the 6th till the 11th of July in Playa de Famara.
More than sixty riders from all over the country were registered in the event and I’m super stoked with my first place in the Course Racing event, winning 7 out of 7 races and also with the second place in Freestyle.
We had one day of no wind and another of super light conditions, which made impossible to run the doubles eliminations of waves and girls freestyle.

Here you have a few pictures from the contest.
Now I’m on the plane to St.Peter Ording (Germany) for the PKRA event which will take place from the 17th till the 25th July and where I’ll meet a few of the LF crew. I’ll keep you posted!