divendres, 19 de juliol del 2013

On my way to the Europeans Championship!




One more time I'm on the road!! but this time I'll do half of the trip on a Ferry! I'm just about to leave Barcelona on a gigantic Cruise!! Destination Civitavecchia, near Rome, and then 700km driving south to Gizzeria, in Calabria.

It is for sure gonna be an adventure, specially after the way it started…!! I got to the place where you get your ticket, I parked and once I wanted to drive the van to the boat it didn't… that's right…the van didn't start…I was trying for more than 15min and I got super stressed, I thought I was gonna miss the boat!

A very nice guy saw me starting to freak out and came to help me. Then he said he was gonna go look for help and came back with two guys, truck drivers and helped me push the van and it started!!!

OMG, I was so nervous…almost about to cry…I thought I was gonna miss the boat and the competition.

But now it's all good, van is in the boat and so I am!! I thought It was gonna be a very boring long trip but I just found out that there is a 400m gym in the boat and 2 swimming pools!!

The competition starts on Tuesday, so stay tuned for more news!!

Ciao!!



Una vez más estoy de camino a otra competición! pero esta vez haré la mitad del viaje en Ferry! Estoy a punto de dejar el puerto de Barcelona en un crucero gigante!! Destino: Civitavecchia, cerca de Roma, y de ahí 700km conduciendo hacia el sur hasta Gizzeria, en Calabria.

De bien seguro que será otra aventura, especialmente después de la manera en que empezó…! Llegué a la estación del puerto para sacar el billete, aparco la furgoneta, y en cuanto me decido a dirigirme a la cola para embarcar los vehículos…no arranca…!!! No me lo podía creer!!! He estado más de 15 min. intentando arrancar, y cuando ya me he empezado a desesperar y casi a llorar se ha acercado un buen samaritano que estaba viendo mi desesperación!! se ha ido a buscar a dos chicos mas (camioneros) y entre los tres han empujado la fuego y han logradoque arrancara!! Yo estaba ya casi llorando, creía que iba a perder el barco y la competición…

Pero ahora ya pasó todo, la furgo está embarcada, yo estoy también! Pensaba que seria un viaje súper aburrido y largo pero acabo de descubrir que hay un gimnasio de 400 m y dos piscinas!!

La competición empieza el martes, así que ya os mantendré informados!

Ciao!!


Somebody wants to come with me in the board bag...?
Creo que hay alguien que se quiere venir conmigo en el boardbag :)