dimecres, 6 de març del 2013

The Pyramids: Checked!




Another one of the Seven Wonders of the World is checked of the list. Definitely the Pyramids is a MUST if you're in Cairo or around. It's just amazing to think how could they build them without any of our technology. That said, the true is that as you'll see in the pictures above, I've never felt more "gringa" in all my life... haha, but it was fun for once. 

Getting ready for the Camel ride/ Preparandome para montar en camello


To be honest I never take a guide when I go visiting places, but in this occasion I'm glad I had one, not only for the explanations but also to keep other guides and local people away from me as they can be a little bit too annoying. 

Here you have a few pics of me doing silly postures, just following my guide instructions!

Haciendo el "guiri"! jiji


Otra "Maravilla del Mundo" visitada y tachada de mi lista. Definitivamente TENEIS que ir a visitarlas si estais por la zona del Cairo. Es simplemente increíble imaginar como las construyeron sin ninguna de las tecnologias de hoy en día. Dicho eso, la verdad es que nunca me he sentido tan haciendo "la guiri" en toda mi vida...jaja, pero fue divertido.



Sinceramente nunca cojo un guía para visitar los sitios, pero en esta ocasión me alegro de haberlo hecho, no solamente por las explicaciones pero sobre todo para mantener alejados a los otros guías y locales ya que pueden llegar a ser muy agobiantes.

Bueno, os dejo unas pocas fotos haciendo todas las posturitas que el guía me iba indicando!