dijous, 4 d’octubre del 2012

On RECOVERY mode/ Recuperándome...

Taking a hot bath trying to deal with the pain/ tomando una bañera de agua super caliente para aliviar el dolor


This few last days have been pretty taugh for me and I would like to start this post THANKING everybody who has been sending good vibes my way (friends, Ozone, etc.) but specially to all those who have been helping me "in situ" and also to my insurance RACC, which brought me to the best hospital, Cite Sanitaire, and took care of everything to fly me back home (not to mention that they covered all costs!!).

To those who don´t know what happened to me, I had a problem with my kidney while I was competing in La Baule for the Europeans. Now after a few days I´m finally back home, and my parents are taking endless care of me. During the explorations in the French hospital, the doctors randomly found a cyst, which now I having some tests done to descart it is a "bad" one.

At the French Hospital / Ingresada en Francia


Althought my initial disappointment because I´m missing the two most important events of the year (europeans & Worlds) the most imporant thing for me is to fully recover and get back to the water ASAP.

I did not even have time to take pictures while I was in La Baule, but here you have a couple.

Just One Life!!!

Estos últimos días han sido muy duros para me y me gustaría empezar este post dando las GRACIAS a todos aquellos que me habéis mandado ánimos, pero sobretodo a todos aquellos que me habéis ayudado estando a mi lado, y también a mi aseguradora RACC, que me llevó al mejor hospital, Cite Sanitaire, y se encargó de todo para repatriarme a casa (sin nombrar que cubrieron todos los gastos de hospitalización, etc!!).

La Baule Beach

Para todos aquellos que no sabéis lo que me ha pasado...tuve un problema con mi riñón mientras estaba compitiendo en la Baule en los Europeos. Ahora ya estoy en casa, recibiendo millones de mimos por parte de mis padres. Durante la exploración en el hospital de Francia, los doctores por casualidad hallaron un quiste, que ahora sigo con pruebas para descartar que sea maligno.

A pesar de mi desilusión inicial porque me perdía los dos eventos más importantes del año (Europeos & Mundial) lo más importante para mi es recuperarme al 100% y volver al agua lo más rápido posible!



Ni siquiera tuve tiempo de tomar fotos mientras estaba en La Baule, poro aquí os dejo un par de fotos.

Una Sola Vida!!!